The blog spot for the Scottish Episcopal Churches of Highland Perthshire. I have been in post now as Rector for over 2 years, covering the 4 Churches in the Highland Perthshire Linked Charge, Holy Trinity, Pitlochry, St Andrews, Strathtay, St Adamnan's, Kilmaveonaig and All Saints, Kinloch Rannoch.
Postings about to get more frequent as the new Website comes on line a a few weeks time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trinity Sunday 2020
An excellent semon today from our Ordinand -in -Training Rachael. The Southwark Trinity – After Rublev by Meg Roe (megroe.com) ...
-
Good question as I sit down to write my sermon this week, the lectionary reading is so apt for the situation we find ourselves in, thousands...
-
Reflections on our need to lament, to accept the pain Covis 19 has caused in our lives and to our institutions and to acknowledge it be...
-
I am writing this at a time when our world and our place in it seems more precarious than ever. The news is full of misery from across...
No comments:
Post a Comment